Sunday 26 June 2016

That animal puzzle in the newspaper

So today is my last opportunity to make a post before Pendine. It will be quite short and snappy as I need to pack.

SO. Remember that puzzle from the Jamaa Journal? About the new animal?
Well. I was reading the Animal jam Spirit again and they said in their update post that it could be sloths, but didn't go into detail.

Let's look at the things that the Jamaa Journal said about sloths I actually had to do research for this

1. Have long legs
Let's check
Kinda

2. Are nocturnal
Yes (I think)

3. They live in trees!
Yes

I wouldn't be surprised if sloths get added because do you remember when we had to vote for the falcon, ostrich or SLOTH to come to Jamaa? Falcons won but they always add in the two others anyway.

Wish me luck in Pendine <3

1 comment:

  1. Sloths would be so cool! I can't wait to find out which animal it is for sure though.

    ReplyDelete