Monday 6 June 2016

what do i call this

We're back at school now so posts won't be as frequent. I haven't been on AJ in a while so update on my school life I guess? :P

Some events that are going on in the Summer Term- (6 Weeks)
Sports Day
Pendine Residentals (EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IM GOING ON THIS TRIP)
Llandysyll Residentials
Anouncing new head boy & girl!
TOO MUCH HOMEWORKKKKKK

It's not fair that America are already on summer break. We still have 6 weeks! When does School start after summer for America? 
I still have a buttload of homework to do so as I said posts will be less frequent until Summer break starts on July 20. Sorry!! 
I will make posts when one of these events happens. 
NOTE~ on the week that I go to Pendine, I can't post because there's no internet :(
Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment