Friday 24 June 2016

Update 23 June - The Spike Update

So today (well, yesterday) animal jam updated!!

Page 1
Oh god
The diamond shop's going to be laggy until sunday
I actually bought one for my arctic wolf

 Page 2
Another unneeded den that is probably too big and that looks like Minecraft

Page 3
 Boring diamond sale and the freedom party about time
I don't even celebrate the 4th of July because I am British.

Page 4
Let's be real nobody is going to go in here
If you're wondering where it is it's right here

Page 5
Handyish

Page 6 (LONG)
 Another unneeded animal that will probably be really disproportional and won't fit in animal jam and will never be used

Page 7 (LONGLONG)
Advertisment 


I give this update a 3/10 for spikes and masterpieces



3 comments:

  1. I am sorry, but I was reading this and I was disappointed with what I saw. This post was so negative and I want you to change this. I kind of like sloths in my opinion. When the wild explorers tent came out it was FULL. I still go there today, the videos are quite entertaining. Don't say the fourth of July isn't fun. Don't say it's boring. At least you should be happy for us. I like the new frames and the updates because it IS handy. The pixelated dens are cool and fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry, I'm just trying to be witty. What I say is different to what I mean. I want people to laugh at my writing. I really like animal jam. I'm just saying it as in a joke-y kind of way. I understand.

      Delete
    2. Okay.
      Understood also.

      ~Princessbg~

      Delete